- Place your property in the Palm Beach Regional Multiple Listing Service covering all of Palm Beach, Broward and Martin counties.
- Arrange professional photography for your property.
- Specifically, through direct mail, inform REALTORS® who actively sell similar properties, that your property is on the market.
- Direct mail your Property Brochure to area residents and the surrounding community.
- Network with other REALTORS®, on a daily basis, by telephone or direct mail.
- Present your property to past, present and future prospects interested in your type of property, area or price range.
- Hold a 'Broker Open House' to assure maximum exposure for your property.
- Market your Property in Homes & Land of the Palm Beaches.
- Market your property on the WORLDWIDE WEB through www.bolessellshomes.com, www.remax.com, www.realtor.com, www.remax-florida.com, www.craigslist.com, www.point2homes.com, www.oodle.com, www.trulia.com , www.homesandland.com , www.facebook.com
- Feature your Property in Brian Boles's Residential Property Portfolio
- Assure continuous effort to promote and market your property.
- Keep you informed regarding showings, inquiries, advertising and overall activity through our bi-weekly newsletter
- Handle all inquiries and showings, to provide the best opportunity for a sale. Centralized Showing Service to record and keep track of all showings.
- Open Houses on weekends to give you maximum exposure to people
- RE/MAX - Website for relocations to the area
- School information on website
- Email your listing to over 4,000 clients and the Top 200 Agents in South Florida
- 7,000 postcards sent to communities from Boca Raton to Boynton Beach.
- Contacts with International Agents and Buyers from Canada and Europe (Including 80 Countries)
- As a Zillow Premier Agent your home will receive maximum exposure, as my listings will appear at the top of search results
21. BOLES SELLS HOMES!!!!!!!!
Brian C. Boles - Steps to making the sale
Send notification of listing to top performing salespeople in the market who Brian knows have buyers in the market.
Check with the sellers to ensure they've completed necessary improvements previously agreed upon.
Ask open-house attendees for feedback, and relay their comments to your clients. Have sellers make necessary changes, for instance, if people complained the house was dark, suggest adding lights.
Arrange an open house for prospective buyers. Place ads, put a sign in the yard, and check with the owner that the house is clean and staged properly.
Get feedback from attendees. Relay it to clients. Make necessary changes.
Negotiate the best offer for you and represent your best interests.
Execute the contract. Make sure all parties receive copies.