ABOUT YOUR AGENT:
Brian C. Boles started selling Real Estate in 1985 after spending three years in the front office of the Chicago White Sox as assistant in scouting. From 1985-1997 Brian sold real estate in Illinois. He sold over 300 homes in 1994/1995 and 59 homes in a sixty day period. He ranked in the Top 20 Agents Southwest Suburban Board of Realtors. He moved to Delray Beach in 1998 and joined Re/Max in June of 2001. In his first two years with Re/Max Services he sold close to 50 Million dollars worth of real estate and was placed in the Re/Max Hall of Fame in 2004. Brian works with buyers and sellers; along with his three full-time , Brian and his team sell more than half their own listings. Brian graduated from St. Xavier University with a degree in marketing. His homes have been featured on the cover of Homes and Land of the Palm Beaches.
Brian specializes in residental and commercial Real Estate. Brian has refurbished properties and resold them, taught investments in real estate at his former college and was recognized in a book giving advice on buying your first home. He is also in the Illinois Lifetime Platinum Club. He has ranked in the Top 20 Re/Max Agents in the State of Florida the last two years.
His father John is a retired Oral Surgeon and Brian has two brothers and a sister. His brother John Jr. managed the Florida Marlins and is now an executive with the Seattle Mariners. Brian's list of accomplishments is under Awards.
Why use Brian C. Boles?
- Brian sold real estate in Illinois from 1985 - 1997 and was ranked in the Top 1% of the nation's realtors in homes sold and Top 20 agents in the State of Illinois.
- Brian has received the Lifetime Platinum Award (highest award given by the Southwest Suburban Board with over 3,000 members). He was the Top salesman at his company for nine straight years.
- Brian taught a class on Investments in Real Estate in the Spring of 1993.
- Brian is a member of the Florida Association of Realtors and the Illinois Association of Realtors.
- Licensed Mortgage Lender
- Has worked on the construction of new homes and rehabbed homes.
- Has spoken to new Real Estate agents on marketing of homes
- Has subcontracted on construction of new homes
- Most homes sold (Southwestern Suburban Board of Realtors 1993, 1994).
- For the year 2004. Brian sold over 90 units worth close to $25 million.
- Top 10 Agents - Number of Homes Sold in Palm Beach County (2002, 2003, 2004)
- Brian is currently ranked in the Top 25 Realtors in South Florida for Re/Max. To view a copy of the Re/Max Ranking click on the Top 100 Individual Sales in Florida.
- Top 25 Re/Max Agents - State of Florida (2003/2004)
- Re/Max Services is ranked #12 in the State of Florida for Sales Volume.
- Re/Max Chairmans Club Winner 2004 & 2004 (Highest award given by Re/Max)
- Re/Max Hall of Fame member (2003)
- Ranked Top 1/2 of 1% of Agents Nationwide
- Offices conveniently located in Boca Raton and Delray Beach
- Corporate website and international relocation company
- 3 Full-time
- OVER 1,300 HOMES SOLD IN CAREER
- Also a liscensed mortgage lender
References available upon request